Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day Three

It doesn’t seem like I got much done today but I think through all the small details that I got knocked out and realize it was a good day.
The highlight of the day was finally meeting our drywall taper/mudder guy.  He arrived a bit early, surveyed the damage..I mean progress I made and gave us a dollar number that we were hoping for.  He grab his tools from the truck and jumped right into doing his thing.  We had a running conversation between our times of doing what we were working on.  Come to find out he attends the church Im on staff at.  He told me his story.  I look forward to seeing what this guy can do…and what God has planned here.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill.
    If this is your idea of great vacation, how about coming to Chicago for your next vacation? (He He)

    Progress looks really nice so far.

    ReplyDelete