Monday, July 18, 2011

Head Start

I started getting antsy Friday and wanting to get a jump start on this project.  So I did.  We worked on getting things packed up and moved out of the way and once the kitchen was clear I took aim of the cabinet over the refrigerator.  The thing just fell right off the wall….and I couldn’t stop at one.  Within the hour I had the counter top and all the cabinets out of the house.
My next task was to clear the ceilings from the ‘popcorn’.  Ugh, I have popcorn ceilings.  And even more, I hate removing the popcorn from ceilings.  I spent most of Saturday morning and all of Sunday afternoon and night working on the Kitchen ceiling.  We also pulled the carpeting in the living room and got started pulling the popcorn ceiling down in there.



No comments:

Post a Comment